The successful applicant must:
– Meet weekly and monthly sales targets.
– Have strong organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently and with others.
– Have good computer skills.
– Be a people person, with good verbal and written communication skills and be able to maximize the potential of the shop by meeting sales goals.
– Have an acceptable combination of education and/or experience.
– Have the ability to service existing and new customers by capturing sales, planning and organizing a daily work schedule.
– Communicate with insurance and suppliers.
– Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as, daily call reports and weekly work plans.
– Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; and establishing personal networks.
Please click contact us to forward your resume, fax to 709-722-2017 or mail to 850 Torbay Road, St. John’s, NL A1K 1A2
Thank You For Choosing Garland Auto Body, as it is your right to choose